Thursday, August 02, 2007

starting small

The following blog entry was written yesterday but was not published until today:

I'm reviving my blog and I think the best way to start it is to start small.
Really, really small.

Let's begin with what happened this morning.

I snoozed my alarm clock thrice. That means I lost 30 minutes of prep
time already. It's really hard to get up when it's so cozy under the blanket.
When I finally left the house, it was already past eight! To add insult to
injury, when I arrived at the MRT station, there was an announcement that the
train will be delayed for 10 minutes.

This is not a good way to start
the morning.

I'll try to sleep earlier tonight. Maybe I will get up
earlier tomorrow. Hopefully. =)

1 comment:

yvaughn said...

good to hear that you're blogging again. very cathartic. it worked for me. hope it'll work for you, too...