Thursday, August 02, 2007

how to be dead

My attempt to sleep early last night was futile. I wasn't able to sleep until it was already past 1AM. The good news is, I am early for work today. Early, meaning I came on time. The bad news is that I am so sleep! I hope this milk tea I bought from auntie kicks in. Otherwise, this day would be a struggle. And this day, being a Thursday, would be a long one. I love Thursdays!

Why was I unable to sleep early last night?
Of course! Because, yes. (LOL! I love my friends! No, really, I do.)

Come on! Stop trying to make sense of this entry. If you don't get it, then that's just because you think too much. =)

1 comment:

yvaughn said...

insomnia? my cure for that... blogging! and food. hehe. anyways, it doesn't mean that if it works for me, it'll also work for you... you'll get by. kaw pa! :P