Friday, August 24, 2007

changes

I've been here in Singapore for more than a year already. Sad to say, I'm not really glad on how things have progressed.. or regressed. I have not accomplished much. I haven't saved much. Nothing has changed for the good. Everything got worse.
 
Looking back at 2006...
... I had a good relationship with F.
... I had a good relationship with my parents.
... I had a good relationship with my friends.
 
Everything was okay. Then I came here to Singapore. Everything was going well... until I lost my father to cancer. Shortly after, F and I broke up. Now I'm here, blogging about the past and how good it was. It's sad...
 
But I got hope! I believe that things are going to get better. I have the power to change my life. And that's what I intend do.
 
Either that or I'll just lie down and die.
 
=P

No comments: