Monday, August 20, 2007

Dinner @ Liz's

What a wonderful time a had last Saturday!
 
It was rainy, yes. But that didn't stop us (Me, Liz, and friends) from having fun.
I came to Liz's place early to help her buy the ingredients at the Shieng Shong Supermarket( i.e. I carried the groceries. lol)
 
Quick question: How do you know if the fish you're buying is fresh?
Answer: If it's swimming in the aquarium!
 
Yep! Now, I know. hehehe.
 
I also learned that Liz is a great cook. And so are her housemates.
The food was... Perfect!
 
They cooked Chicken Aftrida, Lechon Kawali, Steamed Fish, and Tinolang Fish -- the reason for the event. We had leche flan for dessert. Yummy! They did all the cooking. I just watched. I volunteered to wash the dishes but I was not able to since we used disposable plates and utensils. Lucky me! =P
 
I plan to visit them again some time soon. (And bring some red wine to make sangria. Yeah!)
 
Writing this entry made me hungry.
Really hungry.
I can hear my stomach grumbling.
I did not have lunch today.
Monday = Fasting
 
=P

No comments: