Wednesday, September 29, 2004

music21

I have a cold. *sniff* I hate being sick.

Yesterday was F and I's 16th monthsary. We celebrated it with some of our friends over at Music21 in Jupiter, Makati. We sang to our hearts' content. We all had a great time.

Mark, Junni and I were signing most of the time. We love to sing. Who can blame us?
I finally met Junnifer's giflfriend, Winnie. She was a little quiet but i think that's only because she had just met us and she's still a little shy.
F and I sang duet. We sang our theme song, Moonlight Over Paris.
Christel was less reserved than when I last saw her. That's an understatement. She was rowdy -- in a funny kind of way. I could see that she loves to sing especially Japanese songs.
Nelson wasn't planning on joining us but Mark and I "persuaded" him to come. We held on to him until we were in there. lol!
I'm glad Mimi was there. I wasn't really expecting her to come. I guess she likes videoke. We made her sing Avril Lavigne songs.
Jeff was there. He sang, too but not as much as he made fun of the one who's singing. (And that's usually me. lol!)

I have a cold. *sniff* I hate being sick.

No comments: