Thursday, September 16, 2004

Misc

I really don't like documentation. I don't like it then and I still don't like it now. But I have to start liking it because I get a lot of tasks that involves a lot of documentation. It seems like it is part of the package. You can't have one without the other. I have been assigned to another high priority documentation tasks. A real no-brainer according to the lead. I agree. I can't complain coz it beats having nothing to do. Being bored at work is fatal. Well, at least for me. I am very prone to boredom but I think I have learned to cope with it.

An earthquake woke me up last night (3am). I was really shook up (pun intended) and I had a hard time sleeping afterwards. I was afraid that the building would collapse and I'll be stuck inside. That would be hell on earth for me. That is if I would survive. Yup! That's what had been going on in my mind. I can't help it. I'm paranoid. Well, no need to think about it now.

Last week, I transferred to the adjacent cube. I am now occupying my former teammate's space. I like it here. There's something about it that makes me feel comfortable. I can't figure out exactly what it is. It may be because of the lighting condition. Whatever. No need to over-analyze. Lol!

F and I saw The Notebook last night. We were a little disappointed because it didn't make us cry. Maybe it didn't strike us as much as it did with some of our friends but the movie was okay. It was a nice love story. Not too mushy.

I'm reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. I was hesitant to read it at first because I think that the author was capitalizing on the success of Tuesdays With Morrie and he decided to make another book about a dying person. Obviously, I gave it a try. I'll try to write about what I think about it when I'm finish reading.

Life is good, without it, I'm dead.

No comments: