Monday, September 20, 2004

reading blogs and wishing for shabu-shabu

Check out Chona's blog. http://chona.blogspot.com It's funny. This could be the most popular blog in the Phils. I wouldn't be surprised if this will be in the news soon. (That is, if it hasn't been already.)

I read F's blog last Friday. She's been blogging for a year now and I didn't even know. She's really good in keeping secrets. She can keep a secret from herself if she wanted to. (Is that possible?) lol! It's a strange feeling to read about myself in someone else's blog. It's like watching the movie of my life through a different camera. I wouldn't recommend it. Not unless they're sure that what they're going to read is something good, or they're open-minded, like me. (Naks!) Although I enjoyed reading her posts, I don't think I'd be reading through her blog anytime soon. As I've said, reading about myself gives me a strange feeling.

I met up with some of my college friends last Saturday night. It was nice to see them again. We were supposed to have dinner in Mini Shabu-shabu (upon my request) but there were not enough seats to accomodate us. We were around... (let me count... Jen, Vero, Pete, Cuth, Rachelle, Dewey, Dorothy, Jeff, Aimeelyn (sp?), F, and Me) ...11. So, we ate at Taza Cafe (upon Rachelle's request). The food was delicious but the company was the best. I could go on and tell you that I miss the good old days but I won't. Because I don't. The old days are just as good as the ones that I'm having right now. lol!

Damn! I still don't know how to eat Shabu-shabu. What a shame. =(

Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to when Vero gets back from her province. =)

No comments: