Thursday, September 23, 2004

marketocracy

A few weeks back, I joined this stock trading game called Marketocracy (url:http://www.marketocracy.com) to test my stock trading skills. I bought $50,000.00 worth of World Airways Inc shares because I was expecting it to go up. A few days after I bought the shares, I was losing $12,000.00 already. I know better than to sell. I figured I'll just wait for it to go up. Well, it did! The stock value rose 35% in just one day. I was surprised. In just 12 hours, my loss turned into gains! I feel like I've just won the lottery, fantasy lottery that is. lol! I'm starting to love this game. =)

I wish the same would happen with my North-West Airlines stock.

I gave away my blog's url to my thesismates. I wonder if they're reading this. I know F is. =)

No comments: