Friday, October 01, 2004

let's go to the beach

It's 8 o'clock and I'm still in the office. No, I'm not working. I'm just surfing the net. I love the internet! Anyway, I have just visited a travel forum and I've been reading the posts there. There are so many good places to go to. I like to travel. I like to explore nature and experience everuthing that this world has to offer. Right now, I'm thinking of going to Panglao, Bohol. Hmmm... When? That's one big question to answer.

I remember F telling me that she wants to go to Cebu this summer. I wonder if we will. I sure hope so.

I used to dislike going to beaches. Probably because I didn't have fun going there when I was a kid. But when I went to Boracay, damn! It's such a nice place. A little expensive though. Then there is Puerto Galera. This place made me love the beach. Of all the beaches in PG, I liked Lalaguna the most. I could still remember swimming in that beach. Floating around. Sonrkling. NIce! Now I read from the forum that Panglao's sand is finer than Puerto Galera's. This I got to see. I also read that the place is not crowded. That would be great! Peace and quiet. Then, there is also a P1,500 tour package around Bohol. They say it's worth it. I'm definitely going to Panglao.

All this dreaming is making me hungry.

No comments: