Friday, October 15, 2004

The World of Tomorrow

I've been busy lately. I am working on a few enhancements for an application that our team is supporting. It's okay. It beats doing nothing at all. Although it does have some paperwork work involved, it's still better that pure documentation.

Last night, F and I saw Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow. I didn't like it. In a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 3. I give it a three because I like Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, and Giovanni Ribisi (from Lost in Translation. I had the feeling I saw him before.)

Oh, there was an earthquake last Friday. It was the second earthquake in one month and it was bigger than the previous. It was scary. I immediately went down the stairs to evacuate the building. 24 floors down the stairs! What a rush! But I realized that it was wrong to try to evacuate during an earthquake. Now I'm thinking, should I run up the top floor or should I "Duck, Cover and Hold?"

No comments: