Monday, September 03, 2007

offering my work to the Lord

I dragged myself to work today. I hate how I hate the going to work this morning. The first working day of the month. The time were I have to submit a time report on my previous month's tasks. I hate how I realize that I did not do my best. And I'm not at the top of my game. I hate how this keeps happening, month after month. So now, I'm gonna try something different. Here's what I'm going to do:
 
I'll offer this month to the Lord.
 
I'll start the morning with prayer. I hope I don't forget. I hope I keep this up. For this, I think I would need a help from my friends. I'll ask them to remind me every morning. For 21 days. I heard that if you do something for 21 consecutive days, it will become a habit. I'll put that theory to the test.

No comments: