Friday, September 21, 2007

i'm not a sad person

I don't want to fill this blog with sad and depressing entries but it seems that only when I'm feeling down that I feel like blogging. This is some sort of outlet for me. My catharsis, perhaps?
 
According to answers.com, Catharsis is defined as a release of emotional tension, as after an overwhelming experience, that restores or refreshes the spirit.
 
Perhaps not. Based on the definition above, this blog is not a catharsis for me. I do not feel refreshed nor my spirit restored after making an entry. At best, I just feel lighter. Or should I say, less heavy.
 
Also from answers.com: Vent is defined as a means of escape or release from confinement; an outlet.
 
So that's what this is. My vent. My outlet.
 
I am not a sad person. I just blog more when I'm depressed.
 
=P

No comments: