Thursday, March 02, 2006

goodbye alliance

Top 3 things I will miss when I leave this project:
 
Laptop
I'm gonna miss having this wonderful machine. I will no longer be able to watch DVD's anywhere I go. I won't be able to burn CD's with a click of a mouse. I won't be able to work from home (not that I do, but still... hehehe).
 
Access to web-based email
I'm going to have to unsubscribe to quiapo_dvd group because I won't be able to access my gmail everyday.
 
Proximity to Glorietta
Though I'll still be working near a mall, I would definitely miss Glorietta. Well... sort of.
 
 
P.S.,
The person I will miss the most when I leave this project is Cheng. She's professional, friendly, calm, intelligent, and so on. I'm lucky to have had her as my team lead. Heck, even some of the developers from other teams would agree!
 

No comments: