Wednesday, March 29, 2006

free lunch

I'm having a hard time thinking of what to blog about. I don't want to keep ranting about my new project and that decision eliminated most, if not all things that's been going on in my mind. A few more post about my new project and my blog's name would have to change to "10 things I hate about my project."

Anyway...

I signed up for a *omitted* session last week and I got the confirmation of enrollment yesterday. It is an activity wherein a Sr Exec of the company sits down with the employees and discuss their issues and concerns, whatever they may be. Don't get me wrong. I'm not about to discuss my issues in this session. I'm just here for the free lunch.

By the way, whoever said that there's no such thing as free lunch doesn't have rich friends... or work for a large multi-national *omitted* company. LOL

1 comment:

dorky geeky kitty said...

we need to talk...
call me.