Monday, March 06, 2006

first day at my new project

Here's what I have found out so far. In chronological order.
 
Buses going Cubao ilalim bypass Araneta Center, the location of my new project. I had to walk a kilometer to get to my project.
Rumors about tremors in Gateway are true. I felt it. It made me nauseous. For a moment, I thought it was another earthquake. hehe.
The guards don't know the names of the employees. They probably don't log them as they enter.
The project has more or less 30 personnel.
One cube accomodates 6 - 7 persons. Can we say cramped? hehe.
Gateway Mall cannot compare to Glorietta. Probably why it's almost empty.
They're restrooms are nice. hihi.
Access to web-based mail is restricted. Shhhh... hehe.
 
Uhm.. I have more but I want to stop now. I'll try posting again tomorrow, after my expectation setting meeting with my new manager.
 
I have yet to see the wonders of this project. (Is this a mean comment?)
 

No comments: