Friday, February 01, 2008

laughable love

This is so sad.
 
The small fire that I have been saving for the future had been put out.
The little hope that maybe someday F and I will be together again is gone.
I don't know if I can trust her again.
 
Last Wednesday, she told me that there are a lot of guys who try to woo her. But, she was still in love with me. And she wants me back. I went home thinking about what I should do. Thinking about giving this a chance. Thinking about how I should not be so harsh in throwing her out of the picture. Thinking about maybe she had grown up.
 
Last night, we jogged together along the Kallang river and at Golden Mile Food Center and I saw the wallpaper of her phone. It was one of her suitors.
 
WTF?!
 
Wala namang kaso yun e. OK lang sana. Hindi na naman "kami". Kaso nga lang, napapaisip ako: How can you love someone and then have a picture of another as a wallpaper in your phone?
 
Natawa na lang ako. Such a classic example of a laughable love. (That reminds me, I should renew my membership to the library and borrow that book. hehe!)
 
Next time, I wouldn't be so quick to reconsider -- that is, if I would ever reconsider. =P

2 comments:

TESC said...

it is possible to be in love with somebody and at the same time thinking of another person. but then again, that is not love in its ideal form (or the truest sense of the word, if you ask me). but it happens. maybe she's torn between the past you'd shared and the future without you... just thinking aloud...
it may be a laughable matter, but it also happened to me when i thought i was in love with 2 different people before, so there's nothing to laugh about now. hehe :P

Unknown said...

Narinig mo na ba yung song na "Sana dalawa ang puso ko?" Baka ganun yun? Joke!

Bitter bitter bitter.

Maybe she is just confusing love with longing of the good old days. Malamang naman you have a lot of those. I'm betting my philippine dollars on that assumption. I have a few coins left with me. =P

So what should you have done? Did you really did consider getting back - sabi mo should not be so harsh in throwing her out of the picture? Did you grow up as well to be back in your relationship - di ba two to tango, so takes two to screw up a relationship? From the looks of it..its a little thing blown out of proportion (first time ba?)

So kung may picture siya ng ibang guy? E alam mo naman na may nanliligaw din iba.. buti kung sana hindi mo alam. Dapat ba pagkasabi ng "I Love and want you back" kinalimutan niya na yung iba? Feelingero! hahaha. Sinabi mo ba na yun ang gusto mo? Sana sinabi mo, para malinaw kung bakit ka todo react. So what kung sinabi niya na love ka pa niya? So masakit ba? So are you handling it maturely - grown up way? hmmm... oo nga, how does grown-ups do it anyway?

hahaha sorry nakalimutan ko hindi ko ito blog. Pero gosh... from the looks of it, you HAD to get a pay back somehow...kung ano man yung hinanakit mo pa. tsk tsk tsk.

This has a full story and two sides of the story.. gusto ko marinig!