Monday, February 11, 2008

Countdown to Valentine's Day

It's almost Feb 14. My first Valentine's Day after a long time. Or should I say Single Awareness Day? LOL
 
As I've told Liz, I'll be dis-celebrating V-day because the event is over-rated. I haven't made plans yet but jogging looks like a good idea.
 
Who jogs during V-day? We'll soon find out. I may not be the only one dis-celebrating what could arguably be the most romantic day of the year.
 
To those who will be celebrating, well, GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up. You'll never know. It could be your last. =P
 
I've had good V-days. I know I can have more. I'll just keep myself out of it this time around. I just want to find out how sad it is to be single on Valentine's Day so that next year, I'll be more appreciative of what I have.
 
 
The truth is, I just have no one to celebrate it with. So there.

2 comments:

TESC said...

you may always celebrate V Day with your friends, not necessarily with your significant other... i had a very memorable valentine's last year. we also celebrated teachers' day in school that day, and i was successful in making my colleagues cry by my students' rendition of josh groban's "you raise me up." hehe (= this year, i'll attend a prayer meeting with my churchmates...

lizette said...

come to think of it, my memorable v-days are actually those spent with my single friends ;)