Tuesday, February 08, 2005

work log

i'm almost done with all my detail designs. only one left. my manager is busy looking for work that she could last me the rest of the week. soon enough, i would be coding the designs. i hope i would do better this time.

i'm getting the hang of being involved in a project. i learn something new from time to time. the peer review comments becomes lesser and lesser for every design that i do. that is good but somehow, its not enough. what i really want is training. vendor training would be nice (i've been wanting this ever since i signed my contract) but in house training would do.

tomorrow is wednesday, team breakfast day. assigned for tomorrow is donna, mark and me. hmm... outbox... yummy!

today is arfel's birthday. he's on VL (virthday leave) today. too bad i can't have a VL on my birthday... lol

we might go to powerbowl on feb 24. we might also go to puerto galera this april. i could only hope so. =)

No comments: