Wednesday, February 09, 2005

ash wed

it's ash wednesday today. i've seen a lot of people with ashes on their forehead. sarah and gemma is at the podium right now, attending mass. it's supposed to be a reminder to us that we came from ashes and will return to asshes in time. come to think of it, shouldn't we be using dirt instead of ash? and then, we'll have to call it dirt wednesday. we're suppose to abstain from eating meat. hmm... i think i shouldn't have eaten bacon for breakfast and sisig for lunch.

religion is such a bad topic.

"But now I don't understand why I'm feeling so bad now when I know it was my idea. I could've just denied the truth and lied. But why am I the only one standing stranded on the same ground?" -Kitchie Nadal, "Same Ground"


images from http://www.kitchienadal.com

No comments: