Wednesday, November 03, 2004

untitled

It's Wednesday. Midweek. This should be a good day. I should be feeling great. Instead, I feel very low. I feel like crap. Probably because I woke up late this morning. Probably because the traffic was terrible this morning. Probably because I have so much work to do. Probably because F is mad at me for not liking the coin purse that she bought me. Probably because I was wrong to think that KFC's salad is good and ordered it for lunch only to find out that it sucks. Probably because it's cold in the office and my jacket is out for dry cleaning. Probably because I'm running low on cash sooner than I expected. Probably because I like my old location better than my new one. Probably because it is a rainy day and I hate rainy days. Especially if I have to leave the house. Yup, I think that's it. I hate rainy days. Dunno why. Probably something from my childhood. I think I'm going to be sick.

On a lighter note, I plan on updating my personal webpage, http://www.geocities.com/alphavictor. I also plan on getting contact lenses. I wonder where I could avail of Acuvue's free trial promo.

No comments: