Friday, November 26, 2004

Filler #297

I recently discovered a cheap place to buy food. I've been buying from that place ever since. I don't know why I'm writing this down. Probably because I don't have anything interesting to write.

Let me think...

I'm still doing some testing on an application that is undergoing some enhancements. I have been testing for three weeks. I'll be done later. It has a lot of bugs! What can I say? Well, at least after this is done I can have my long weekend without any distractions. It's another long weekend. The third time this month. Wish I had planned to go somewhere. I really wish I did.

I am also part of the christmas party committee. I like to be involved in this kind of stuff. It's fun to meet people and it's fun to be responsible of something fun. lol!

I better get back to work if I want this to be done tonight.

Sayonarra!

No comments: