Tuesday, August 16, 2005

in my life

i remember there was this time, when F and I were just a new couple, we were sitting on one of the benches along SJ walk. she borrowed my mobile phone and browsed through my inbox. she noticed that almost all my saved messages were from girls. i think she got a little jealous at that time. i told her that those girls were just friends and that most of my friends are girls. later on, while i was on my way home, i started hearing this song on the radio. the lyrics hit me so i immediately texted her with the following message:
 
"Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more"
 
Since then, whenever I hear this song, I think about F... and how i love her more. =)

No comments: