Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to be truly rich

Last night, I attended a seminar by Bo Sanchez. For the first time, I saw this guy. The preacher in blue jeans. And what do you know? He's wearing blue jeans! hehehe!
 
I loved the seminar. It inspired me to be an investor. But how can I do that now when the economy is down because of the US recession?
 
I think I'll buy insurance again. This time, with better coverage. I'm still contemplating about that.
 
I bought two of his books for $30 (Php900). Was I ripped off? Anyway, if you wanna know, their titles are How to be really, really, really happy (or something like that) and Simplify and live a good life.

2 comments:

TESC said...

his book (from the boss collection- the 2 titles you mentioned) costs only P250 each. if it will make you better, i bought mine when they were still at P150 each (nung mga 2004 pa yata yun). hehe :P the best yung your past does not define your future and how to find your one true love (i think you read the latter already. books 1 & 2 yun in case you're not updated). the newest release is 40 stories of passion, launched last holy week. hehe. parang advertiser na pala ako ni bro. bo :P sorry, got carried away (=

alpha said...

as expected. alam ko naman na super fan ka ni Bo. hehehe. Yeah, I know may book 2 ang How To Find Your One True Love. I have no plans on reading the 2nd book. haha! =P

I think may import tax + middle man commission yung books ko kaya mas mahal. hehehe. Magpapabili na lang ako sa pinas for the rest of the books. hehehe. =D