Tuesday, April 18, 2006

huwat?!

I want to share something funny that happened this morning.
 
I'm working on this support ticket that I was not familiar with so I went to ask my TL. This is how the conversation went:
 
Me: TL, can you help me with one of my tickets?
TL: Ok, what's your problem?
Me: You see it's like this...
 
I went on to explain my problem. TL appears to listen. After about a minute of explaining every detail of my problem, this is what the TL responded.
 
TL: Ganito and gawin mo...
 
I listened closely on what she was about to say.
 
TL: ...humingi ka ng tulong kay Boyet (not his real name).
 
NYEK!!!
 
When I heard her reply, I was not sure whether I would scream or laugh (or slap her with a closed fist -- kidding!). I mean, what the fuck?! After making me talk for about a minute, after she listened intentively to what I'm saying (or at least I thought she was), that's all she had to say?
 
Can we say *omitted*?

No comments: