Thursday, December 23, 2004

last working day of the year

"Dream over me with a tear, anything it takes to wish me here." - Nikki Hassman, Any Lucky Penny

Hooray! Today is the last working day of the year. I'm off to a two week vacation. Pretty long, huh? It's just 2 days before christmas and I still don't feel the holiday spirit. I may never will. But it's okay, I celebrate christmas everyday, anyway. =)

I feel a little awful because I can't get F the perfume that she wants. It's too expensive and I'm not that loaded. I might just get her something less expensive. Indeed, money makes life a lot easier and lack of it harder.

Still not over Wicker Park. What a good story! =)

"I take one step away, then I find myself coming back to you, my one and only you." - Parokya ni Edgar, One and Only You


No comments: