Friday, July 09, 2004

rants & raves

RAVE: this morning, while i was in a bus,i offered my seat to a woman. it's the second time i did that this week. it feels good when i help others. it's like a new experience for me since i haven't done that since i was a freshman in the university. i still have a long way to go before i become as chivalrous as i was before, but i'm going there. at least i hope i do. lol!*

RANT: i have a headache. it bothers me so much that i have to blog about it. lol!*

RANT: i haven't seen the new spiderman movie. i still don't know if i'm gonna watch it tomorrow. i just hope i don't miss it.*

RAVE: today is friday! ah, yes! this is self-explanatory.*

RANT: i think my girlfriend's mad at me for not agreeing to meet with her later. enough said.*

RAVE: my dad got a nokia 6600 for his birthday. ok, so i'm not really raving about it, but hey, i'm happy for him. lol!*

No comments: